Why Become A
Types of Vendors We Host
Vendor Product Eligibility
It is the intent of the Market Coordinator that the Circle Square Commons Farmers Market be a market for sale of food, either raw or processed, and fiber items. Please read through our Product Eligibility list to see if your products are the right fit for our Farmers Market.
• Growers must grow 100% of the product they sell at market with exception if the grower is not able to meet market demand, the Market Coordinator may change this percentage to meet the demands of the market in a given year.
• Any product not raised or produced by the vendor must be labeled and displayed accordingly.
• All plants for sale that fall under the categories listed in Florida Statutes, Chapter 581 are required to be registered annually with and inspected by the Florida Division of Plant Industry.
• All honey for sale must come from bees that are registered with and inspected by the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services as required by Florida Statute, Chapter 586.
• Craft-like by-products or crafts may be sold on a case-by-case basis.
• Scales used to weigh produce must meet the standards of the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. Only Class 3 scales may be used. No scale labeled “Not for Use in Trade” will be permitted.
• No backyard eggs permitted unless the eggs come from a licensed packer.
• All processed foods must be processed in a certified kitchen or by a certified licensee.
• Any value-added product must be labeled according to Florida Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services Regulations.
• Other items may be allowed for sale only with authorization of the Market Coordinator.